AGENDA April 10, 2017 1 P.M.
Noel Horneck at 11 Cochise is requesting a setback variance for a garage. His builder is Mike Orosz.
In a letter, Jacqulyn Krepps - Mullins, who owns the house at 11 Peoto in Cherokee Village has written to request a variance to purchase and place a 12x20 building on her property. If it is not allowed, then she has further asked that she be allowed to purchase and place a 12x20 building as soon as the new zoning code is passed by the City Council, on May 18. (Letter included with agenda & minutes)
- Douglas MacArthur – Call meeting to order – roll call.
- Douglas MacArthur - Approve minutes from March 6, 2017 Planning Commissioners meeting.
- Recap working meeting results from April 3, 2017 regarding prepared surfaces.
- Report on Building Inspections.
- Time for Public to Speak (3 minutes)